Business Process Automation (BPA) refers to the technology enabled automation of processes in order to accomplish specific workflows at reduced costs. It is a strategic decision which is not aimed at automation, but making business workflows more cost-efficient, streamlined, error-proof and accessible.
A business process automation solution orchestrates the flow of information and tasks between workers and systems, to increase process efficiency. This involves integration and use of various software applications and optimization of human resources. Processes involved span across different segments of company activities, including sales, management, operations, supply chain, human resources and information technology.
Need for Business Process Automation
Fast delivery of business solutions
- Provides total visibility across the business and manages business processes
- Supports real time tracking of progress of individual activities
- Solutions embrace customer intimacy by directing focus to customer demand
- IT reduces expenses incurred on human resources, stationary and drives efficiency across the organization
- With elimination of manual processes, employees can concentrate more on core tasks over managing redundant and repetitive processes.
Information technology is driving new opportunities for sourcing, delivering information, engaging individuals and analyzing markets. However, it’s a double-edged sword.
Business Process Automation is all about People and change
Business Benefits of a Business Process Automation Solution
At Unisoftworld, we develop Business Process systems which fuel consistency, drive efficiency and eliminate the need for employees to spend time on slow, structured, manual processes. Our solution equips organizations to perform more effectively and concentrate on their core competencies by eliminating focus on manual operations.